LFC United Goalkeeper / Striker Camp
Goalkeepers will focus on the technical, tactical, and psychological areas of the goalkeeping position. Our goalkeeping coaches and experienced staff will put players through a competitive camp designed to introduce and develop the goalkeeper position and take it to the next level.
All goalkeeper training will include:
• individual technique
• ball handling
• After camp, players will have more confidence in the goal and a greater ability to have proper positioning, stop shots and distribute the ball.
Strikers (For ALL Field Players) will focus on situations the commonly take place in the final third of the field. Our licensed and experienced coaches will help players develop and improve in a variety of finishing techniques and tactical awareness, as well as increase their knowledge in decision making while in the final third.
All players will work on:
• Driven balls
• Bending with the inside and out of the foot
• Finishing off of crosses on the ground and in the air
• Shots for placement from close range
• Quick-release shots and volleys
• After camp, players will have more confidence in and around the goal and a greater ability to finish shots
June 28, 29, 30, July 1
8U – 11U (birth years 2011 – 2014) 5:30-6:30
12U – 19U (birth years 2003 - 2010) 7:00-8:00
Price $100 Early Bird Price $75 – Register by May 15th